Conversational AI and automation can build workforce capacity by taking on the admin burden across a multitude of processes and give NHS staff precious time to handle more complex, value-adding activities. More importantly, it can enable patients to ‘Wait well’ and empower them to self-care.
Explore these topics and more in the HETT 2022 roundtable with EBO, chaired by Dr Haris Shuiab, taking place on 27 September 11:00-12:00pm.
At EBO we are working with NHS Trusts to automate patient-facing processes including appointment management, self-referral, self-assessment, consent to treatment and PROMS/ PREMs.
During the roundtable we will introduce actionable thinking around:
• Automation of specific Patient Pathways
• Interoperability and workforce capacity building
• The importance of access, adoption and patient engagement with digital solutions
• Clinical safety and patient readiness for automation
• Use-case examples and measurable elements
EBO deploy Conversational AI technology to enable NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals to instantly and meaningfully support and engage their patients at scale. By automating patient-facing admin processes they build workforce capacity and save staff precious time - focusing on benefits-realisation and continuous optimisation to drive maximum business value. Visit them at HETT 2022 on stand A16.