Developing Digital Infrastructure across the Health & Care System
Download our CPD-certified session where representatives from NHSx, Care England, Lincolnshire NHS and Agilisys discuss tactics to develop a digital infrastructure across the health and care system.
What will you learn?
- Innovation collaboratives for Remote Monitoring
- Social Care Engagement: What are care providers looking at?
- Establishing a data warehouse and an interoperable system
- How will we deliver Health and Social care with a system that is under so much stress?
- Are we facing a new wave of physical and mental health issues coming out of the pandemic, how are we set to support this?
- ‘Joining up care’ integrated budgets/ Digital households – potential for objective peer led support
- Future proofing and creating digital care homes
- What are the potential consequences of inflexible systems?
- Where and when are paper systems still preferential or a requirement?
- Establishing the fundamentals such as network connectivity and data security
- and more!
The panel discussion was recorded at our virtual event, the Leading Healthcare Innovation Summit (20-22 October 2020). Here is a sneak peak of what to expect:
Nicola Haywood Alexander, CDIO, Lincolnshire NHS
Steve Morgan, Partnership Director, Agilisys
Ian James, Care & Health Improvement Adviser Digital, NHSx
Daniel Casson, Consultant, Digital Social Care, Care England