Goodman Masson work across all sectors to provide high-quality talent across the breadth of Technology, Digital, and Data roles on both a temporary and permanent basis.
We caught up with HETT 22 exhibitor Goodman Masson to discuss the impact of Covid-19 and Brexit on the digital health sector and workforce solutions.
Goodman Masson: Goodman Masson offer both Contingent Recruitment and Statement of Work (SoW) solutions to health and care sector organisations throughout the UK.
Our Healthcare Technology division at Goodman Masson is made up of sector experts who have a wealth of experience recruiting Technology, Digital & Data professionals within health and care sectors.
We are approved suppliers on the below frameworks which are available for use by health and care sector organisations:
• Crown Commercial Services:
o RM6229 – Permanent Recruitment 2
o RM6290 – Executive and Non-Executive Recruitment Services
o RM6160 – Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff
• G Cloud 13
• Digital, Outcomes, and Specialists 6
• YPO – Managing Temporary and Permanent Recruitment – 942
o Lot 10 – Managing Permanent Recruitment
o Lot 11 – Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
• Procurement Assist - Recruitment Agency Services DPS
HETT: With your experience, what are some of the biggest challenges that you have identified when working closely with your NHS/Care partners?
Goodman Masson: The biggest challenge we face when supporting our NHS / Care partners is sourcing candidates that match the niche skills sets required by organisations. Candidates often need experience within the NHS and an understanding of clinical systems and healthcare data, meaning it is difficult to pull talent from other sectors.
Other factors that have contributed to the challenges of staffing shortages for our partners include;
- Covid – the pandemic has impacted all sectors however staff shortages due to illness have been particularly high within NHS / Care organisations
- Brexit – this has contributed to shortage of candidates due to us having less access to talent from the EU
HETT: Tell us how working with your products and solutions can help tackle some of the challenges that exist within digital health.
Goodman Masson: Our solutions provide quick and reliable talent to support NHS and Care partners. The benefits of partnering with Goodman Masson for contingent recruitment include:
- Utilisation of our talent pools (Approximately 5,400 NHS technology candidates on our system)
- Expert knowledge of the market and solutions for potential challenges faced
- Access to talent from other backgrounds with transferable skills
Utilisation of public sector frameworks
- Diversity advice and expertise
Benefits of our statement of work/managed service solutions include:
- Access to our Network & Virtual talent pool bench
- Greater process efficiencies and solutions
- Experienced project management team & dedicated Project Manager
- Solutions that drive continuous improvement
- Project managed within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Comprehensive handover process and ongoing support post-project completion
HETT: Great solutions listed! We will be hosting HETT Connect again this year, enabling speakers to meet with exhibitors on a 1:1 basis. Who are you hoping to meet?
Goodman Masson: Everyone! I’m really excited to catch up with some of our current clients and candidates, as well as meeting some new faces. HETT is a great chance to meet with Healthcare experts!
HETT: As HETT Show approaches (27-28 Sept @ExCeL London), tell us what you are looking forward to the most at HETT Show 2022.
Goodman Masson: I am really looking forward to attending some of the great talks that are taking place, as well as catching up with some of our candidates and clients and beating my score on our Basketball game at our stand!
HETT: Thank you for your time today. It’s been a pleasure learning more about how Goodman Masson contributes to the evolution of the healthcare sector. We look forward to seeing you at HETT Show (27th & 28th September, ExCeL London)!