Re-imagining Clinical Pathways in the NHS Reset - the future of healthcare integration
Download our CPD-certified session to hear NHSx, NHS Digital, Health Education England and the National Care Forum discuss their views on re-imagining clinical pathways in the NHS Reset.
What will you learn?
- How pathways can be implemented, and the benchmarks for digital maturity achieved against both the Topol Review and the Long-term Plan
- Evidence-based care pathways that promote timely and equal access to effective treatment and healthcare
- Which capabilities should software have for healthcare providers?
- What does true Interoperability mean, and what does an effective pathway look and not look like?
- The role adoption plays in helping clinicians to do their jobs better
- Governance considerations and roll out of DSPT for care providers
- What are the action points we need to see delivered for proper data sharing?
- Care providers access to the primary care record
- Digital Triaging between care providers and GPs
The panel discussion was recorded at our virtual event, the Leading Healthcare Innovation Summit (20-22 October 2020). Here is a sneak peak of what to expect:
Mark Nicholas, Chief Social Worker, NHS Digital & Health Education England
Minal Bakhai, Deputy Director and National Clinical Lead Digital First Primary Care and GP, NHS England and Improvement
Irina Bolychevsky, Director of Standards and Innovation, NHSx
Tommy Henderson-Reay, Digital Transformation Lead, National Care Forum