Stream the HETT 2021 Digitally Empowered Patients Theatre On-Demand!
We are thrilled to give you the opportunity to stream 18 of the incredible CPD certified sessions recorded in the Digitally Empowered Patient's Theatre at HETT Show 2021 (28-29 September 2021, ExCeL London).
After such incredible feedback from delegates on the quality of the sessions, it was important to us that we offer those who couldn't attend the show due to work or personal reasons the opportunity to access the content outside of the event.
The sharing of knowledge, insights and experience is how we will continue to push forward the successful adoption of technology in UK health and care settings. Collaboration is the key to digital health innovation and ultimately how we will further enhance the delivery of patient care, patient experience and increase operational efficiencies.
Here's a list of the sessions we have uploaded so far:
- Designing Inclusion into Digital Health: How to Take Action on Health Inequalities
- Empowering Twelve Million Patients, their Families and AHPs
- Remote Health: Enabling Citizens to be Supported at Home Through Tech Enabled Care Across the Health and Care Sector
- Increasing patient activation and engagement through joined up digital solutions
- Prevention and Management of Mental Health with Digital Tools
- Supporting care delivery through a pandemic with a Shared Care Record
- Evaluating the Impact of Digital Health Interventions on Patients
- TechUK Hosted: Making the Business Case for User-Centred Design
- ORCHA Hosted Session: Apps and Wearables – Preventative tools: Remote
- Monitoring and Self-Management in a Post-COVID World
- ‘The Future is Hybrid’ Total Digital Triage and the Future of Access to the NHS
- How to Transform your Patient Care Strategy Successfully Digitally
- Remote Patient Monitoring: Real World Stories Supporting People at Home Through Tech Enabled Care
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust: How continuous remote monitoring is enabling us to support higher acuity patients at home
- Setting up Comprehensive Digital Infrastructure for Patient Facing Technologies
- ‘How not Why’ – Driving the Transformation in Patient-Centric Digital Transformation
- Digital and Social Prescribing: A Vehicle for Delivering Health Equity
- Enhancing Digitally Enabled Care with Chat Bot Mental Health Services
- Supporting Mental Health Pathways through Digital Health
To access the content all you have to do is complete our simple form. Once completed you will receive a confirmation email where you can access the sessions. We will continue to add sessions over the course of the next few weeks, make sure you save the email so that you can refer back to it.