Highlights and post-event statistics from HETT Show 2021!
What a roller coaster of a year it’s been, not only for the healthcare sector but also for the events industry. After much anticipation, we were thrilled to return to the ExCeL London for our first physical HETT Exhibition in over 2 years on 28-29th September 2021. HETT Show is designed to usher in a new era of digital health transformation, helping visitors to deliver better patient experience and operational efficiencies through education and networking opportunities.
We opened the HETT Show doors to queues of digital health experts and influencers all raring to get inside the event to hear from senior stakeholders including Matthew Gould, CEO of NHSX and Timothy Ferris, Director of Transformation at NHS England and Improvement. The carefully curated CPD-accredited agenda certainly did its job in attracting thousands of highly engaged visitors from across the UK health care ecosystem.
For many visitors, HETT Show was the first opportunity they had to see their colleagues in nearly two years; the atmosphere in the building was infectious. The networking areas were packed and buzzing with conversations, the exhibition floor was bustling with people trying out the latest digital health technology, solutions and services. You could feel the excitement and passion in the exhibition.
We left the event with immense pride, excited to dive into the post-event analysis and kick-start the plans for HETT Show 2022. Each year we conduct in-depth post-event analysis with our survey partner, Explori which allowed us to gather crucial data insights from clients and visitors. We use these insights to improve our event experience and to make our exhibitions more relevant to our audience(s).
Here are some of my highlights from the post-event report:
- Over 3,000 visitors walked through the doors over the two-day exhibition
- 55% of visitors were from secondary care, with 79% of NHS Trusts across the UK represented onsite
- Over 60% of visitors are involved in the purchasing process when embarking on digital projects. 15% of visitors were solely responsible for purchasing decisions.
- The percentage of CEO/Board level visitors increased by 61.8% YoY.
- The Net Promoter Score (NPS) for the event increased from +1 in 2019 to +19 in 2021.
- 80% of visitors were very satisfied with HETT this year, ahead of industry benchmarks (3.85/5) ranked by Explori
- 34% of visitors registered from colleague referral/word of mouth
- Seeing new products/technology/innovations and keeping up to date with healthcare agencies were the main objectives for 2 in 3 visitors to the event.
I get it - the proofs are in the pudding... so here is our HETT 2021 highlights video:
Want to be part of the HETT Digital Health Community?
Sign up to our newsletter to be one of the first to receive the latest industry news, webinars and events. Over 20,000 of your peers have joined our community… so what are you waiting for?