We are thrilled to give you the opportunity to stream 19 incredible CPD-certified sessions recorded in the Integration and Interoperability Theatre at HETT Show 2021 (28-29 September 2021, ExCeL London).
After such incredible feedback from delegates on the quality of the sessions, it was important to us that we offer those who couldn't attend the show due to work or personal reasons the opportunity to access the content outside of the event.
The sharing of knowledge, insights and experience is how we will continue to push forward the successful adoption of technology in UK health and care settings. Collaboration is the key to digital health innovation and ultimately how we will further enhance the delivery of patient care, patient experience and increase operational efficiencies.
Here's a list of the sessions you can access in the resource library:
- The Wider Data Strategy – Unleashing the Untapped Potential of Data-Driven Healthcare
- How an open platform approach accelerates the development of digital services
- How do we work better with the public to strengthen trust and build confidence in data sharing?
- Connected Healthcare: Going Back to Square One
- Balancing the Responsibility for the Data Ecosystems Across ICS’s
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Delivering Population Health at ICS level
- Digital Technologies Supporting Chronic Disease Management in an Integrated Care Setting
- The Unexpected New Opportunities and Challenges of Innovating Across Integrated Care Settings
- GS1 UK Hosted Panel: Data and Digital Maturity – The Driving Force Behind Patient Safety
- National Data Guardian Update
- Achieving Royal Colleges 3.0: Open APIs and Open Source
- A Launchpad for Digital Transformation: Building a Strong ICS Structure and Long term Strategic Planning
- How data-driven community services are transforming care delivery in Bromley
- AHSN Network: Real-World Evidence (RWE) for Digital Healthcare Innovation – ‘Can we make it work?’ is as important as ‘does it work?
- The Role and Impact of AI in Organs at Risk Auto-Contouring, a Study from Montpellier Hospital
- The Network you Need When Care Matters
- PRSB and INTEROPen Hosted Session: Interoperability Success: Do we need Pragmatism or Perfection to help it deliver?
- Interoperability Success: Do we need Pragmatism or Perfection to help it deliver?
To access the content all you have to do is complete our simple form. Once completed you will receive a confirmation email where you can access the sessions. Enjoy!