We sat down with HETT 2022 sponsor Riverbed for 5 rapid fire questions ahead of their appearance this 27/28 September at the UK's premier Digital Health event.
Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every interaction, so Public Sector organisations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance.
They provide industry-leading unified observability and acceleration solutions to our global customers, and together empower every click, every digital experience.HETT: Tell us a bit about how your organisation currently supports the health and care sector?
Riverbed: Our solution Alluvio Aternity can support the sector by:
- Improving Clinician & Patient Experience – clinical records, EPR systems etc
- Saving Healthcare IT team and money – hardware & software asset refresh
- Automating service desk tickets – saving money
HETT: What are some of the biggest challenges that you have identified when working closely with your NHS/Care partners?
Riverbed: Key challenges we've identified include:
- Not knowing where Healthcare IT issues lie, how long Healthcare applications are taking to load
- Spending too much money on software licenses and hardware refresh
- The need to reduce IT spend
HETT: Tell us how working with your products and solutions can help tackle some of the challenges that exist within digital health?
Riverbed: Our solution Alluvio Aternity can address some common pain points by:
- Monitoring application load times
- Reporting on which devices are being used/in need for a refresh based purely on performance
- Finding out which software licenses are being used, is the license needed at all?
- Changing validation – understand whether the changes that have been are making a difference
HETT: We will be hosting HETT Connect again this year, enabling speakers to meet with exhibitors on a 1:1 basis. Who are you hoping to meet
Riverbed: As always, we're extremely keen to connect with other NHS Trusts and Healthcare organisations across the UK to see how our solutions can support their trusts.
HETT: As HETT Show approaches (27-28 Sept @ExCeL London), tell us what you are looking forward to the most at HETT Show 2022.
Riverbed: Showcasing our brilliant new offering Alluvio Aternity to the Healthcare industry!
HETT: Thank you for your time today- it’s been a pleasure catching up with you! We look forward to seeing you at HETT Show (27th & 28th September, ExCeL London)!