Stream the HETT 2021 Digital Maturity Forum On-Demand!
We are thrilled to give you the opportunity to stream 24 incredible CPD-certified sessions recorded in the Digital Maturity Forum at HETT Show 2021 (28-29 September 2021, ExCeL London).
After such incredible feedback from delegates on the quality of the sessions, it was important to us that we offer those who couldn't attend the show due to work or personal reasons the opportunity to access the content outside of the event.
The sharing of knowledge, insights and experience is how we will continue to push forward the successful adoption of technology in UK health and care settings. Collaboration is the key to digital health innovation and ultimately how we will further enhance the delivery of patient care, patient experience and increase operational efficiencies.
Here's a list of the sessions you can gain access to in the resource library:
- Welcome to the Digital Maturity Forum
- Keynote Address: The New Transformation Directorate
- Fireside Chat: Transforming our NHS – Insights into the Strategic Vision that is
- Driving Forward the Long Term Plan
- Creating a “next generation” EPR
- Supporting the Frontline to Deliver What Good Looks Like for Digital Transformation
- Security & Identity: How Hindsight Helps Us Plan for the Future of Healthcare
- Creating Clinical Confidence: A Long-Term System-Wide Approach to Adopting and Scaling AI
- Learning from the Past and the Present to Plan for an Uncertain Future: How a Vision and Infrastructure Need to be Good Enough for Now
- CHIME: Establishing Goals and Expectations for Digitally Enabled Nursing and Midwifery
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – The Quiet Revolution and the Loud Future
- Understanding Digital Maturity in Primary Care
- Improving End to End Workflow and Efficiencies in Secondary and Tertiary Care Referrals
- What Good (Data) Looks Like – Mapping Your Data Maturity
- Keynote Fireside Talk with Simon Bolton, CEO, NHS Digital
- How to level up: From good to great - maintaining momentum in healthcare innovation
- Driving Innovation in the Provision of Better Healthcare
- The Transformational Gap: Addressing Algorithmic Bias to Enable Delivery of AI at Pace and Scale and the Potential Power of AI for Predictive and Preventative Care
- Delivering Better Healthcare Experiences using Patient Insights
- Delivering True ROI with an Inclusive Digital Healthcare Landscape: Why Digital Mature Sites Prioritise Inclusive End to End Digital Services
- Digital Transformation: How Riverbed has helped NHS Trusts transform their network and improve application performance
- How University Hospital Southampton critical care adapted during Covid-19 with the help of MetaVision
- Innovating at the Edge: Enabling Covid Secure Communication Strategies for an Electronic – ICU Insights from Royal Brompton
- Digital Aspirants Program and Blueprinting Team Hosted Session
To access the content all you have to do is complete our simple form. Once completed you will receive a confirmation email where you can access the sessions. Enjoy!