Stream the HETT 2021 Culture and Implementation On-Demand!
We are thrilled to give you the opportunity to stream 18 incredible CPD-certified sessions recorded in the Culture and Implementation Theatre at HETT Show 2021 (28-29 September 2021, ExCeL London).
After such incredible feedback from delegates on the quality of the sessions, it was important to us that we offer those who couldn't attend the show due to work or personal reasons the opportunity to access the content outside of the event.
The sharing of knowledge, insights and experience is how we will continue to push forward the successful adoption of technology in UK health and care settings. Collaboration is the key to digital health innovation and ultimately how we will further enhance the delivery of patient care, patient experience and increase operational efficiencies.
Here's a list of the sessions we have uploaded so far:
- Keynote Fireside Chat: In conversation with Matthew Gould
- Lasting Solutions to Reducing Pressure and Increasing Capacity in the NHS
- Making the 2020s the Decade of Community Services
- Future-Proofing the Digital Workforce
- Supporting Recovery, Resilience and Transformation with Digital Workers
- Shuri Network: Shadowing and Mentoring to Support Nursing Innovation
- Patient Flow Technology and The Role of Change Management in Supporting Integrated Capacity Management & System Collaboration
- Health Education England Hosted: Lifelong Learning for Health
- How Harnessing the Power of Digital Transformation has Improved Patient Safety and Supports Clinical Care Delivery
- Practical Steps to Increase Diversity and Inclusion Standards in your Healthcare Organisation
- Solving Real World Problems: Aligning the Tribes of Digital and ‘Improvement’ in NHS Transformation
- Communications Technology: Key to Optimizing “Smart’ Hospital Operations and Improving Patient Outcomes
- Evaluating Technology – In a Post DTAC World
- Your Health in Your Hands
- The Final Frontier for Clinical Communications
- Digital Revolution in Dermatology: Implementing Tele-dermatology Solutions to Improve Patient Pathways
- Becoming a Digital-First Organisation – Making the Commitment as Health Education England
- The Ethics of Digital Innovation
To access the content all you have to do is complete our simple form. Once completed you will receive a confirmation email where you can access the sessions. Enjoy!